Showing posts tagged with “photography”
My day in bullets
- Slept at around 2am waiting for a video I made to finish exporting
- Woke up super late—6:45. I had an 8am class, mind you, and it takes almost an hour to get from San Fdo to Clark /laslas
- Got there on time and still managed to get the video to church before the event!! (who’s awesome?)
- Philo was great as usual… except I wasn’t really in the best of moods.
- Lunch time: crush walked past me, smiled, heehee goodness gracious I melted
- Practice for the lantern parade afterwards—so tiring
- Nakasabay si crush sa jeep!!
- Starbucks with 1B; helped my block mate collect stickers for the 2013 planner (which I already have btw, so happeeeeh).
- Jeepney ride from Clark to San Fdo wasn’t boring because of a certain someone
- An old lady with an eyesight problem walked up to us and begged us to help her get to the jeepney terminal for Guagua. We were obviously freaking out but we obliged. Thankfully nothing bad happened. /whew
- Went by the church for the Metropolitan Cathedral Youth Day event! So proud of JLC :) I couldn’t stay long though.
- Met up with Meggy and Chin there!! So happy to have seen them both <3
- Ateneo won against FEU in the UAAP Women’s Volleyball game today!! I won a bet, hihi.
- Happy with how the lights make my room look pretty :—-)
December, you are doing it right!
My makeshift study desk while away from home. :-)
That big UNO on my cork board is embarrassing, but hey I mean it. Uno is my target this 2nd sem. I don’t expect any of my courses to be easy but there’s no holding back the effort now. Come at meeeee! /wild girl movement/
If you’ve been following my posts for the past year, then you might have noticed a huge cork board on my bedroom wall. I’ll have to make do with a smaller, cleaner one. In a few weeks it’s going to be full of to-do’s and post-it’s :D
Hit the lights!
With Halloween over, let’s make way for Christmas!! /hoho
Really glad I brought my Instax today! :)
The past week has been a blur. Classrooms, people, cars, dust—it makes me dizzy. I want this week and finals week over!
Because we’re 93 million miles from the sun.
My day in bullets :)
- McDonald’s for breakfast! I love their coffee ;w;
- We went to Diliman for our Eng1 finals requirement: Dulaang UP’s “The Seagull” :)
- We got there with only 20 minutes or so left, so we couldn’t walk around the campus to take photos (which was what I’ve been looking forward to doing the whole week, huhu).
- The play was great!! Watched it with most of BM~
- I had to leave early because of Phantom, too.
- I didn’t even get a UP shirt </3 /sigh
- Anyway, I had it my way during lunch. Get it?
- The Phaaaantom of-the-Operaaa!
- Hangover atm
- Manila traffic on the way home.
- I don’t ever want to experience Mla traffic again.
- We ate mochi that we shouldn’t have eaten.
- And now I’m blogging yay
Today was pretty amazing. Two plays in a day—never mind that I don’t have actual photos of either plays. I enjoyed “The Seagull” very much, and I know it would be insensitive to compare it to The Phantom, but there isn’t much to compare actually. Both were very different experiences and I felt differently when I watched the performances (in a good way, of course). What a day, indeed.
P.S.: Photowalk at Diliman soon!!