My day in bullets
- Slept at around 2am waiting for a video I made to finish exporting
- Woke up super late—6:45. I had an 8am class, mind you, and it takes almost an hour to get from San Fdo to Clark /laslas
- Got there on time and still managed to get the video to church before the event!! (who’s awesome?)
- Philo was great as usual… except I wasn’t really in the best of moods.
- Lunch time: crush walked past me, smiled, heehee goodness gracious I melted
- Practice for the lantern parade afterwards—so tiring
- Nakasabay si crush sa jeep!!
- Starbucks with 1B; helped my block mate collect stickers for the 2013 planner (which I already have btw, so happeeeeh).
- Jeepney ride from Clark to San Fdo wasn’t boring because of a certain someone
- An old lady with an eyesight problem walked up to us and begged us to help her get to the jeepney terminal for Guagua. We were obviously freaking out but we obliged. Thankfully nothing bad happened. /whew
- Went by the church for the Metropolitan Cathedral Youth Day event! So proud of JLC :) I couldn’t stay long though.
- Met up with Meggy and Chin there!! So happy to have seen them both <3
- Ateneo won against FEU in the UAAP Women’s Volleyball game today!! I won a bet, hihi.
- Happy with how the lights make my room look pretty :—-)
December, you are doing it right!