This line has been in my head for days.
Updates real soon! I can’t seem to find time to blog these days (I’m too busy either eating, sleeping or procrastinating) :( That and I have absolutely nothing close to exciting to blog about… besides this bokeh shot (which is basically a need what with the purdy lights everywhere)~
Those are ceiling lights at a bakeshop a short drive away from our house. They put the lights in jam jars. Such ambience it creates. I love that place.
Anyhoo, it’s my blog’s birthday on the 3rd!! I’m not Tumblr famous enough for a giveaway (maybe next year?) so it won’t be anything special. It’d be great to get messages or greetings though. *kroo kroo* I am in the midst of brainstorming for yet another layout for me humble blog. Besides that I’m helping out my best friend with hers. Excited to get started on both!! In the meantime, Dreaming’s going to be a little dead for a while.
I will not deny it, I have not been very active these last few months but check out the banner. I am still dreaming, people. Happy Holidays, all! :)
My day in bullets
- Slept at around 2am waiting for a video I made to finish exporting
- Woke up super late—6:45. I had an 8am class, mind you, and it takes almost an hour to get from San Fdo to Clark /laslas
- Got there on time and still managed to get the video to church before the event!! (who’s awesome?)
- Philo was great as usual… except I wasn’t really in the best of moods.
- Lunch time: crush walked past me, smiled, heehee goodness gracious I melted
- Practice for the lantern parade afterwards—so tiring
- Nakasabay si crush sa jeep!!
- Starbucks with 1B; helped my block mate collect stickers for the 2013 planner (which I already have btw, so happeeeeh).
- Jeepney ride from Clark to San Fdo wasn’t boring because of a certain someone
- An old lady with an eyesight problem walked up to us and begged us to help her get to the jeepney terminal for Guagua. We were obviously freaking out but we obliged. Thankfully nothing bad happened. /whew
- Went by the church for the Metropolitan Cathedral Youth Day event! So proud of JLC :) I couldn’t stay long though.
- Met up with Meggy and Chin there!! So happy to have seen them both <3
- Ateneo won against FEU in the UAAP Women’s Volleyball game today!! I won a bet, hihi.
- Happy with how the lights make my room look pretty :—-)
December, you are doing it right!
I’m a sad cupcake girl no more :)
Let me just clarify that I bought these amazing cupcakes from a Sophie’s Mom stall at North EDSA. I didn’t bake these (*cough* 1A *cough*)… although I wish I could have taken credit lol </3
There comes time when every bird has to fly. At some point every rose has to die… Together we cry.
P.S.: I was in the mood so I remade my About page!
P.S.S.: On a very happy note, one of my idol bloggers just followed me back!!! :’)
And if I fall for you, would you fall, too?
Four words: Story of my life.
So much highs, so much lows
This is all new to me, which makes it all the more confusing. It is definitely different from how printed pages—published stories that have been my only source of information for the past sixteen years regarding this matter—describe it to be. An enigma is what it is; a very mind boggling riddle I can’t seem to get out of my head. I think about it day and night, when I have nothing else to think about. Sometimes it is the only worthy thing to think about. I look and crave for it—the popping in my ears and the weary thumping in my chest. I think I will never get used to this feeling. And I fear that if I do, it might not be as magical as people say it is. Or it may not even be real, what I am feeling now. It may just be a figment of space and time, just my curiosity making up stories in my head. I am caught in such a forceful wind that I can’t seem to keep my feet on the ground. Whatever is pulling me up to such bliss, I hope that it will not let me fall and break.